Monday, October 22, 2012

Jameson's Red Hair!


When Jameson was a few weeks old we started noticing Jameson's hair getting lighter with blonde tips then eventually red highlights started to come thru. It is more noticable after his hair is washed and in some pictures. Many family, friends and random people out and about have noticed it. He gets this from both sides of our family. Aunt Tonya apparently had the same color hair when she was younger. Plus Uncle Stephen is a true ginger he gets this from my Dad's side of the family and he is not the only redhead on that side of the family. In this picture he looks shockingly a lot like my brother Stephen and his hair looks really red. When I was pregnant, Jeremy and I often discussed what color hair Jameson would have. I especially had a feeling he could be a redhead. Daddy thought blonde like Mommy and everyone else said dark like Jaces. Obviously we were all right with all three colors! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment