Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day and 3 Month Photo's!








I had today off of work so Jeremy and I decided to take Jace to The Picture People for his 3 month photos and Mother's Day photos for our home and the Grandmas. They did a fabulous job and I was very impressed with our photographer. We were finished in 15 minutes and Jace was very happy and smiley during the entire session. We will definitely be going back to PP for future photos. After the session, we walked the Millenia Mall. I also discovered that Baby Gap has a nursing room in the back of every store. Now Jace and I can enjoy the mall a little more often.

2 comments:

  1. In Millenia there is a really nice one in the upstairs bathroom at Macy's which is right outside of Picture People. There are also rooms in all of the Motherhood Maternities though they are pretty much just one of the dressing rooms. Altamonte has one in the food court that is a big room with a chair and sink and a door that locks. Pretty cool all of the places you did not know existed before kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I was not aware of any of those. :)

    ReplyDelete